FACE SHIELD #4500-FC1
PROTECTION PRODUCTS is pleased to welcome a new edition to our lineup of products
designed for Infection Prevention. The Face Shield (4500-FC1) was designed
because clinicians were asking for a quality, cost effective product they could use
when caring for COVID-19 patients.
Designed to protect clinicians’ eyes, nose and mouth from droplets, aerosol or splatter during AGP where there is a of risk exposure to infectious bodily fluid.
Key Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, comfortable and secure to wear
- Can be worn with or without glasses or goggles
- Clear 7 mil poly for maximum visibility
- Generous zone of coverage to avoid direct or indirect splatter to clinicians
- Adjustable retention strap for comfort and security
- 11.25” x 13” clear plastic face shield
- 7 mil thick
- Latex-free foam band