Since 1988, Protection Products, Inc., (PPI) has provided fast and efficient turnaround on “hospital-engineered” disposable products and procedures designed to help you comply with this OSHA requirement while helping you contain and reduce costs.
We work closely with health care professionals and manufacturers to develop kits uniquely designed to solve our customers’ specific needs and meet the high standards demanded by the health care community, their patients, and OSHA.
- Help protect hospital personnel and patients from the hidden dangers of potentially infectious contaminants
- Assist health care professionals in meeting OSHA’s stringent guidelines
- Decrease costs
- Minimize waste
- Reduce the risk of contamination
- Increase cleanup efficiency
- Provide proper handling techniques for potentially infectious material
- Can be custom-packaged and labeled into kits assembled specifically for your hospital’s application
PPI also provides published procedures that provide proper techniques for the use and disposal of our products to promote clean-up efficiency and to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
Contact PPI any time you need any of our turnover kits or components delivered fast.
If you order a sample before 11 am, we’ll send it out to you the same day.
Universal precautions shall be observed to prevent contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials… Engineering and work practice controls shall be used to eliminate or minimize employee exposure.
Protection Products is registered with the U.S Small Business Administration, and is a certified Disability-Owned Business Enterprise through the US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)